Purchasing Quality Terms & Conditions
SOP-12, Appendix A, Rev. A, Release Date: 11/20/2015
- Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
- All special processes required by this PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Vendors Quality Management System. Standard QMS Requirements Include:
1. Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
2. Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
3. Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO9001, AS9100, ISO17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data. Unless noted otherwise on the face of this order, the latest revision level is to be used.
- Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- The Vendor is required to:
1. Notify our organization of nonconforming product.
2. Obtain our organization approval for nonconforming product disposition.
3. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
4. Flow down to the supply chain all applicable requirements, including customer requirements.
5. The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for a period of no less than 7 years, unless otherwise specified.
- Right of access by our organization, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All vendors providing Calibration Services must:
1. Maintain Certification to ISO17025, ISO10012-1, ANSI Z540-1 (or equivalent) or be otherwise approved by our organization.
2. Provide reporting of “As Found” and “As Left” status if the item is found to be out of tolerance
3. Identify Calibration Standards used
4. Utilize Calibration Standards traceable to NIST
Purchasing Quality Terms & Conditions - PDF Version